Sunday, March 22, 2009

Farewell for Adeline

Waseh! Really long long long long...... long long long time didn't blogging lor, really paiseh to those who keep checking my blog and see 'Tulankia is back", haha, sorry ya... Now feel wanna blog kee, coz really should write something for memories before going to study~~

Today(or yesterday) I have a choice, I can either play paintball with my fellow scouts or attend Adeline's farewell dinner organized by herself. Well, I chose to have dinner with my classmates, thinking that I seldom attend any of our class's gathering since we do not have much of these gathering things. But I feel sorry to Xian and those guys who created a game of paintball game... Sorry guys... But I do think the message Lee Long sent is really creative:


Paintball-Allstar.com version6.60
21/03/09 Saturday 6:00pm
7th Mile KFC meet (Pls be punctual)
Clothes: Eat yourself (Pls prepare extra)
Fare: RM52.00 (Self payment for extra)
Time: 7:00pm-10.00pm (MB11.00pm)
Hero: Lee Long, Lee Hong, Guang Ming,
Ming Qiang, Yu Ling, Hao Ming,
Hai Yi, Song Yuan, Di Xi,
Jiu Rui, Xin Yu, Yue Guang,
Si Xian, Yu Wei, Huan Wei, nil.
(8 vs 8)
Mode: spar

Actually this message is in Chinese but my computer could not input Chinese character, but anyway I like this message. Actually i don't understand the "nil." in the end, does it have a special meaning? Well, I did not go so Jian Wei took my place. Still feel sorry for these guys especially Xian, haha, as I really "pangseh" them. But they did have fun, except for something happen caused by someone pb... Hehe, they did bring back a lot of bruises and pain, but most of all they brought back valuable memories, which I had missed.

For Adeline's farewell dinner at "Xing Hua Chun" was also enjoyable although there were only 11 people attending tonight. Our Mango Queen thinks she is so smart when she hears that all the drinks there costs RM2.50 including canned drinks as she ordered juice, but in fact her JUICE costs her RM4.50, haha... We were smarter... I think we did have a good time talking, eating, dapaoing, laughing, like I seldom have these time with my classmates, so it was rather meaningful to me. This maybe the last dinner with us for Adeline, and we really wish her a bon voyage to Japan, she is going to study in JAPAN!!! What she study? Acting! Drama! Movie! ( I don't know how to say "xi ju" in English). Well, hope we won't be seeing her in some FILMS staring her as the main actress. Good Luck Adeline, wish ya all da best!!!

Next time blog in Chinese, really feel tired typing English, took me a lot of time, zzz..... Till then~~ Wanna tuition tomorrow, scare to fell asleep in class, goodnitez~~~






4 comments:

Unknown said...

不用觉得不好意思啦,不需要

Ing said...

keep updating, dude!

Anonymous said...

so hian zui! u beh song "harmang".lol!

Guang Ge said...

HARMANG??!!