Friday, March 27, 2009

Sleepy Day

Didn't sleep well last night, or didn't sleep much last night.

Been to the graveyard this morning to pay my grandparents a visit, and help to clean their grave of course. We choose to go today because Thursday is our shop's off day (Last off day actually). Wake up at six o'clock in the morning, so damn tired but I still have to go. I only slept 3 hours last night, usually I have at least 5.

There is something I have never noticed at the graveyard every year until today, beside my grandparents' grave, there is The Chiams grave...OMG! For these years Howser Chiam's grandparents and my grandparents are neighbors! So me and Howser are "Suki"~ (Means "Ga Gi Nang" in Hainanese)


After I get back from the graveyard I staight fainted on the sofa, damn tired! Xian asked me to pick her at 11:50am, so i set my alarm to 11:15am, and later she said is 11:10am, but i forgot to set the alarm...... So you know the story, I end up getting up late, hop onto my kelisa and straight "peeo" to CHMS 3. My dear dear waited there until 11:50am, she was really tired, sorry lar dear... But she forgave me lar, haha...... After that we went to Rock Road Jade's Tea Pot and have lunch with Connie and Sze Haan. You all may be asking why Connie and Sze Haan? Having lunch together? Actually, I also feel strange about it, but whatever lar, as long as we did have a happy lunch together.

The rest of the day I was feeling very sleepy, have a quick nap when I had a chance, even when I was waiting at the traffic lights. But luckily I was able to get through the tuition hours, which is the most sleepy period in my life, it is like one minute equal to one hour, so damn sleepy.

Well, later Kiat, Kok, Connie, Ing, and Ling will be going to my shop...... IT'S 2 O'CLOCK MAN!!! Really need some sleep......

1 comment:

Winnieeee said...

replied you in my chatterbox! eh, wondering if you really remember who am i? i was ur primary ex classmate ok. lol.