Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sze Haan and ET 2 JAPAN~~-

We had a farewell dinner for Sze Haan and Yi ting at the steamboat restaurant at BDC (dunno what's its name), and both of them are going to Japan, studying child care & education. Hehe, same words though, should have known both of you better, anyway, "jia you" both of you, hope you all become what you want to be and do what you expected in the future~ Best Wishes ~

Only Hui Duan and me are from the science side attended tonight, the rest are all from art side. Good thing he showed up, Xin Yu and Frank also, or else my night would be rather boring. I saw the bruise on Frank's neck, he got that in the paintball game last Saturday, really feel painful when you look at it, awgh.....

First time I meet Zi Ling's boyfriend, Ah Ming (or Ah Meng), he said he knew my third brother, but he doesn't know his name, just knowing that he is the one from BDC's coffee shop, which is my father's shop. Ah Ming is a funny guy, he talks in a funny way, sits in a funny way, acts in a funny way, and even takes picture in a funny way... Like this guy..

I cherish every gathering with my friends nowadays, because everyone will be leaving one by one from day to day. No one will ever know when we all can meet again or gather again someday. I feel sorry for those I failed to show up at the air port when they are about to leave Kuching, having lame excuses saying that I failed to wake up or I need to attend tuition class. So far I have missed Hyuk Ji, Christ, Yu Ting, Xiu Ping and Ivonne's flight... Not gonna miss anyone's flight again!!

Every gathering and meeting has its meaning and power, do not underestimate it because this is how our friendship grows and how we connect to each other. So please don't give silly excuses for rejecting your friends invitation and be more outgoing, it is more meaningful than staying at home watching TV.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

谢谢你让我懂得这个道理~哈哈!

哎哟~我只是希望每一篇都能成为第一个给意见的而已=="不知该写什么好:)

Anonymous said...

=.=