Thursday, March 26, 2009

Imperial Production

I like to dance. I think it is relaxing and fun, moving your body, shaking your hips, remembering your foot steps, and awaring not to step on others...... I like to Rumba, Cha-Cha, Samba, Jive... These are the Latin ballroom dances, which focus more on hip movements comparing to Modern ballroom dances.

Well, I think the best dancing studio in Kuching is Imperial Production, located here. Anyone who is interested can contact our teacher, Victor Lim for more detail: 016-8889048. (Think I should get advertisement fees from Victor.)

I have my dancing lesson every Wednesday night with Xian, of course we are partners. We just finished our Level 1 Samba class, and next month will be Level 1 Rumba class. So for those newbies who are interested, you can start your lesson next week onwards, Victor will teach the basics of Rumba (If you attend Wednesday 8:30pm-9:30pm class) from the beginning and don't worry you won't catch up with us. Xian and I are dancing better, and we really enjoy it. She thinks that we should participate in competition, but I think that it is impossible because there isn't much time for us to practice, secondly we are just learning for fun and we still have to go study few months later. So Xian, just enjoy lar, no need compete de lar, sure lose de...

I think ballroom dancing is important as it is a socializing tool, and we don't know when we will use it, but we WILL use it when the time comes. And for boys, it's so "sak" that we can dance on the floor at formal dinner, and they girls will be saying:"Wow! He dances so good, so cool, I wish I could dance with him!" See? (Caution: This is not my purpose of learning dance.) And 1 more thing boys, learning these won't make u an "Ah Gua", but a gentleman..... It's True, look at me......

Just sharing, not advertising! ~Enjoy you hobbies~


5 comments:

Unknown said...

我哪里有要比赛,奇怪的你!!!不要跟你好了,酱讲我~T.T

我那时候这样讲,是因为我怕我自己连累你,所以给自己压力咯!我哪里有像你以前的女伴那么hiong啊~讨厌!!!

不要跟你好了…




开玩笑啦:)总之我也没有想过要比赛。

Winnieeee said...

ah GUANG!

C@tH3rIne@w3i said...

果然是爱跳舞的人所说的话~
不管怎样,加油!!^.^
p/s:娴,你也太挥撒娇了吧~呵呵!!不过也未尝不是一件好事~:P

Anonymous said...

Hello...
Saw ur blog & wanted to ask u few Q... hope u don mind...

1) I never dance before, do u think I can catch up? or is there a very basic class?

2) I'm a girl & I don hv partner, how?

3) If I catch up slow, will u teacher, Victor be angry?

4) Besides wednesday, any other day available?

Tks!
Yvonne

Girl Girl Lian said...

Promoting!!
Promoting!!!
Hahaha..
Joking..
well,
it's a nice hobby..
Keep it on..
Hehe..