Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Place Called Home

Maybe many of you do not realise how important your home means to you, well, maybe you all do, but I used to ignore about the importance of home once. I used to go out early in the morning and get home late before midnight, and home is just a place for me to rest and sleep. I did not spent much time with my family, but with my friends. But once you realise that the house that you are living now, the computer you are facing right now, and the sofas, the closets, the windows, the paintings, the shelves...... Everything that seems familiar to you, and you think that they are all fine, just the same way they should be not matter when, are not going to be that way they should be after some weeks, you feel that you regret not spending too much time at home, and you wish that you should have lied on that sofa long enough, or rolled on the floor more...... This a feeling I call it pre-homesick.

Today I spent my time with my father at the hospital, he is feeling dizzy and uncomfortable recently, and we all persuade him to seek a doctor's consultation. He had a liver problem, that was in year 2000, and now his condition has gone worse from the report...... Hope that my papa gets better, and we will try our best to make him happy, because he is always worrying. Anyway, I canceled my tuition class this afternoon to accompany my father, he keeps telling me that he can do it alone and asking me to attend my class, but I knew that he was happy to have me there. Special thanks to Xian and her mom, my father is glad to have someone else who cares for him~ Love you Xian ~ Thanks for the concern ~

Today is Ah Lim (Zero boy) and Ah Sheng (Water boy) 's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We used to lagoon both of them with their legs crossing each other, but since Ah Sheng is at Aussie, I think that we postpone it lar...(Don't worry Lim and Sheng, we will treat you good like you deserve it!)

Still wondering how many days left do I have in this house?

7 comments:

styxsieur said...

加油。。。

Jessica said...

guang, how come the shop will close? if shop close oso no nid 2 move away mah? still got the house rite? then next step ur family live wher?

walaoeh miss ur dan bing lah haha.. and the claypot..

how's ur dad? still ok? when is the last date?

nwayz all the best!!

Jessica said...

n btw.. nvr heard ur bro said about it..

Ing said...

Stay strong, the Foos!!

Jessey Chai said...

yue guang...

b strong ya no matter wad...
GOD will bless u n ur family...

This is ConnieYai. said...

hope your father get well soon!!cherish everything u have..


even u r nt a christian,i still have to say
God bless you and your family.
Do believe in God.
Haha...

TAKE CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guang Ge said...

It is really a very long story lar, don't know how come so sudden also......

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all your wishes, I promise that I will stay strong no matter what.

I CHERISH EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING~~