Monday, March 30, 2009

Last Day Tomorrow...

My shop will be opening for the last day tomorrow, which means that after we had closed the door tomorrow afternoon, we won't be opening again... Therefore I am posting pictures of my shop, for memories of course.

The curious case of Foong Huang Lou, staring: The Tauke Neo
That is my mother with her friends.

My mother serving drinks~

I think it's coffee.

Adding milky milky...

Hehe, I will be missing the cigarettes selling in our shop. It's ironic that you warn someone not to smoke but you are selling cigarettes.





Now introducing the workers in my shop. Should be more previously but recently we have only 2, and they are really funny no matter their face, their speaking and their action.

He is Ah Yung, a guy with a goofy face.

Her real name is Cui Fa, but we all call her "Foreman", like the leaders of the workers. She works here since our shop started business, gonna miss her much~

Special thanks to the hawkers "surviving" in our shop(We used to have more, they can't survive long enough), they indeed bring extra customers.

Kolo Mee
This one is my aunt(my mother's sister).
She is always joking all the time, and make fun of our workers Ah Yung and Foreman. The one beside her is her assistant Alice(or Elise).


Laksa+Fried Kueh+Fried Mee+Fried Kueh Tiao+Fried Bee Hoon
This is a funny woman we call her "Hiok Yee", means Aunty Leaf in Hokien. Look at her cooking laksa. (p/s:Sarawak laksa is the best, hate West Malaysia Laksa.)

Look at her, counting her money happily.


Claypot (Foodes Kitchen / Quan Min Da Men Guo)
This is my eldest brother, also a hawker in our shop.

The food my brother is selling, don't know need to wait for how long to have another bite after tomorrow.

I used to help my brother out serving the customers in front of his stall. No more chance already...

The things I enjoy in my coffee shop.


The wonderful fridge, how wonderful? This is the fridge I can get any drinks I want anytime without paying. "Getting without Paying" is the main point. But I will have to pay next time......

The place which is similar to a bar, where you can mix any drinks you want, and you must drink it no matter how nasty your drinks looks like or taste like.

Well, I will be seeing all of them for the last time tomorrow, I am really gonna miss them so much, no matter the people or the stuff in my shop. Never felt this heavy before...... Foong Huang Lou ......

12 comments:

LING said...

Wish you and your family all the best. The Foo ROCKS!!!

Jessica said...

i wan dan bing!!

no more hanging out there le.. T.T

Winnieeee said...

Hmmm... gonna miss the pork leg there. Where is your next shop?

styxsieur said...

i want eat claypot!!!!!!
arg.........

Amy said...

wow
just stumbled here from si xian's blog
sorry for the bad news... ^-^

Johnson Ting Sinyu said...

aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh guang!!! Im gonna mis feng huang lou T-T..even though i less go there but i can feel ur heavy feel..cheer up!

Yuling said...

MR guang,cheer up! ^^

yii yin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yii yin said...

到过你家开的店几回了,虽没尝过里头的食物倒也感觉店里头的温馨。。。店面改变了,一切改变了却怎么也改变不了凤凰楼的那股精神。。。
趁着此刻你爸爸也该好好休息了,休息是为了走更长远的路,我相信他会好起来的!祝福你们。

Ing said...

Is this blog going to be another Tulan Kia Is Back? haha.. update la oi!!

Unknown said...

this is life, 'forever' doesn't last. all the best to u and family!

Sunny side up said...

:) Smile

I like the part you say west malaysia laksa lousy one hahah..