Monday, March 23, 2009

Say Goodbye to BDC

My father has sold our shop, and we are going to move away from BDC Foong Huang Low, and there won't be any Foong Huang Low next month, because this week will be the last week our shop opens.

Of course I feel sad about it, I am not glad to move to a new place, fall in love with my shop already, living in it for 18 years... T.T Still haven't decide where to move, mostly move to my cousin's house behind Sunny Hill (Yummy!!), she decided to sell her double-storey house.

I felt very regret that I didn't help my shop much in the past, always finding excuses to leave my shop and hang out with friends. Now that I only have limited time left to stay in my shop, trying to remember everything I see... Sorry papa and mama, for not being a helpful boy in the shop although both of you didn't scold me much, but from inside, I feel wanna cry... I promise I will study hard in university, find a good job and feed you all fat fat!! Love you papa and mama~~

I will be staying at my shop every morning this week, and this is how long my shop lasts... Goodbye Foong Huang Lou, Goodbye Everise, Goodbye our rival Xiang Man Lou, Goodbye BDCkia, and Goodbye to all my neighbors, should have known you all better...

Gonna Miss my home~~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

宝贝,别难过~过去三年,我也做得不好,对不起。

那天到你店帮忙,突然觉得自己很像你家里的一份子,也很开心。希望我现在做的一切还来得及,我也很舍不得。

部落格里的话是你心里最脆弱的话语,看了心很酸。想哭了…不管发生什么事,我都会在你身边支持你!

我们一起加油…一定可以熬过去的…

我爱你……

styxsieur said...

加油!!这只途径中的一部分。。

This is ConnieYai. said...

speechless...add oilz.

whats the reason for moving away?

but ar..very near my house leh sunny hill...nex time rmb call me go eat ice cream ar!!

Ing said...

we sure will miss your shop too!! i can assure this cos we everytime go bdc or around bdc sure think of going ur phoenix eat haha... cheers!! let it be good memory!!! wahaha

Anonymous said...

what's their next option leh?
no more fend huang lou lo...no more go to cyberline(is it like that?..haha)

我爱你……too =p

Guang Ge said...

Thanks everyone~ Appreciate it~